Intellectual Property notice (the “IP Notice”)
Intellectual Property Rights
The Websites and any Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These IP Notice permit you to use the Websites and the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or
transmit any of the material on our Websites and any Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website and any Services.
If you wish to make any use of materials on the Websites or in any Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to [email protected].
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Websites and any Services in breach of the IP Notice, your right to use the Websites and any Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Websites or any Services or any content on the Website or any Services is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us. Any use of the Websites not expressly permitted by these IP Notice and Terms & Conditions (available on our website https://www.aurix.exchange/) is a breach of these IP Notice and Terms & Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.